Pivot Charter School, North Valley is a tuition-free school for grades 6-12. Pivot provides an online curriculum blended with support in our resource center to allow students the flexibility that a traditional, structured classroom environment cannot offer. Pivot offers a safe, caring learning environment with teachers who are committed to student success.
- Pivot provides instruction to students through a robust, standards-based, online curriculum supported by class offerings at our resource center, tutoring, strong oversight and academic support.
- The resource center offers one-on-one and small group tutoring and workshops five days a week.
- The online curriculum allows teachers to focus their time one-on-one with each student; all the support students receive is catered to their individual needs.
- Pivot teachers are California-credentialed professionals. Pivot is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Pivot offers advanced courses (both online and in our resource center), as well as an intervention curriculum to improve basic skills.
- Pivot offers opportunities for socialization with field trips, Fun Fridays, clubs and more!