Pivot Charter School is excited to announce that 10 new staff members will be joining our team of educational coordinators and support staff for the 2020-2021 school year — a record number of new staff to start the school year.
“We are thrilled to have a record number of talented, passionate individuals join our Pivot family,” said Pivot Charter School Executive Director Jayna Gaskell. “While Pivot has become experts in distance learning over the last 10 years, we know we will welcome students this year who have never participated in distance learning. We are confident that our new staff members will help guide our students to success this school year.”
The 10 new staff members include:
- Suzanne (Suz) Blunk – Site Coordinator, North Bay
- Sarah Cullar – Educational Coordinator, North Bay
- Nataly Estupiñan – Educational Coordinator, North Bay
- James Foster – Education Specialist, North Bay
- Isabelle Gast – Educational Coordinator, North Bay
- Angelica Herrera – School Counselor, North Bay
- Chris Briggs – Education Specialist, North Valley
- Janeth Hurtado – Site Coordinator, North Valley
- Alex Ritz – Educational Coordinator, San Diego
- Carmen Mosley – Data Clerk, Support Staff
At Pivot, our educational coordinators monitor student progress daily, provide feedback, encouragement and support to students as well as offer academic support in their respective areas of expertise for students needing help. They also counsel, mentor, provide oversight, direction and whatever support it takes to help students succeed in their academic endeavors. All of this would not be possible without Pivot support staff, whose hard work keeps Pivot Charter School running smoothly.