Pivot Charter School, North Valley is a tuition-free, public school serving grades 6 – 12. Pivot provides an online curriculum blended with support in our brand-new Chico resource center to allow students the flexibility that a traditional, structured classroom environment cannot offer. If traditional school isn’t working for your student, we might be the right fit!
- We offer a safe, caring learning environment with teachers who are committed to student success.
- We provide instruction to students through a robust, standards-based, online curriculum supported by small classes at our resource center, one-on-one tutoring, strong oversight and academic support.
- We offer advanced courses for accelerated students, as well as an intervention curriculum to improve basic skills.
- Our online curriculum allows teachers to focus their time one-on-one with each student; all the support students receive is catered to their individual needs.
- Our homework load is reasonable.
- Teachers communicate with students and parents frequently and regularly.
- Our teachers are California-credentialed professionals, and we are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- We offer opportunities for socialization with field trips, Fun Fridays, clubs and more!
Pivot is now enrolling. Tell us the best way to reach you, and one of our friendly staff members will contact you personally to discuss your options.