The Pivot North Valley Resource Center will be open starting Monday, April 12, 2021 on a limited basis for in-person instructional activities. We hope that by opening our resource centers, students will avail themselves of the opportunity to get academic support and socialize with their peers again.
Students looking to visit their resource center MUST sign up in advance. We are not taking any unscheduled visits/appointments. All students who have officially signed up for activities on-site must check in every day:
- Check out the Resource Center Check-In Info Sheet
- Use this Google form each day to check-in
- Watch the YouTube video below for more information about this process:
Students who attend the resource centers will need to agree to the following:
- Complete a survey (which can be done on their phone) and have a staff person take their temperature every day they are on site (with a touchless thermometer) before entering the building.
- Wear masks that cover the nose and mouth (no bandanas or the like) at all times except when eating or drinking.
- Remain 6 feet apart from staff and other students
- Sit in assigned seating for the duration of the year
More detail about the requirements can be found in our COVID Safety Plan.
If you have witnessed a potential COVID hazard at Pivot Charter School, please fill out this anonymous COVID Hazard Reporting Form.
If you do not sign up for a group by April 5th at 12 PM, you will be allowed to sign up later but students will not be able to attend until a later date as outlined below. We are limited to the number of students we can have in each suite to 20.
Students must arrive on time and all students must be picked up immediately at the end of their assigned times as we will have a very limited number of staff on site for supervision. Students can not stay at the resource center beyond their assigned time.
Please be advised that if a student is showing any symptoms (as outlined in the COVID Safety Plan), then they will be asked to quarantine in a separate room (supervised) and the parent or guardian must take them home. Students who show symptoms will be required to quarantine for 10 days or submit proof of a negative COVID-19 test before returning to the resource center. If there is a positive case, the school will notify all families and that stable group will not be able to meet for 10 days.
We know it will be different than in the past but we are very excited to see students back at the resource centers. If you have any questions, please Jayna Gaskell at email@example.com.